Welcome to Radio W. C.

Welcome to Radio W.C. This is a podcast/blog from the tiny progressive community in Warren County Ohio. Uncle Dan and Abu Snookums bring you their unique and humorous perspective on both national and local issues.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Countdown to Insanity

Well, I'm tempted to say that I am glad this whole election thing is almost over, but maybe, like in 2000, it will have just begun on election day. But, I guess we will see tomorrow.

Over the weekend I remember feeling more optimistic about a Kerry win, but now I am not so sure. Admittedly, I may have become jaded by the prevailing conservatism and NEO-CONism in this area.

And....more than a few people are going to buy into this crap from the New York Post today. Ug, how stupid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home