Welcome to Radio W. C.

Welcome to Radio W.C. This is a podcast/blog from the tiny progressive community in Warren County Ohio. Uncle Dan and Abu Snookums bring you their unique and humorous perspective on both national and local issues.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Quick update: Republicans Rock so much that one episode ain't enough!

Yep, most likely tonight we will present the first of TWO Radio W.C. episodes from "Republicans Rock!", the right-wing get together at the fairgrounds on Saturday. Fittingly enough, it was held in and around the Swine Barn-complete with catering from neo-con pork purveyors and hash slingers. Also, I must confess, I inadvertantly contributed a few dollars to the Ohio Republican party by having some neo-con tri-color pasta. As you might suspect-although it looked tasty, it was rather slimy, quite twisted, and filled with excessive amounts of unneccessary pork! It was also difficult to swallow.

So, episodes 36 and 37 will be dedicated to this once in a lifetime event. So join me through this week as I descend into the epicenter of the right-wing hurricane that is Warren County. I was so deep inside it that FEMA had to rescue me! I was so far in there that I almost had to be bussed to the Astrodome....(ok, fill in your own joke)

The only difference is that these folks are looting the ENTIRE country, our children, and our future.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stopped by and read your blog! It makes for interesting reading and I’m sure that it will generate a lot of comment
    I have a golfing holiday package > site. Please feel free to look me up if you do get the time. Bye for now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home