Welcome to Radio W. C.

Welcome to Radio W.C. This is a podcast/blog from the tiny progressive community in Warren County Ohio. Uncle Dan and Abu Snookums bring you their unique and humorous perspective on both national and local issues.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

NEW (as yet to be named) podcast in the coming weeks

This is Uncle Dan. It's been over a year since the last episode of Radio W.C, and I am eager to get back in the podcasting business once again. My father, referred to as 'Grandpa' on Radio W.C. passed away rather suddenly a few weeks after the last episode. That sent us in different directions, none of which had anything to do with podcasting.

But, with this crazy presidential campaign going on and world events going on as they are, I am itching to come back. Mostly it will be just me, Uncle Dan behind the mic, but hopefully I will be able to persuade Abu Snookums to make a few cameos from time to time.

Anyway-I'll post on here where you can find the new podcast. I'm shooting for a week from today as of now, but, things always happen. Hope all of you still have this on your feeds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home