Welcome to Radio W. C.

Welcome to Radio W.C. This is a podcast/blog from the tiny progressive community in Warren County Ohio. Uncle Dan and Abu Snookums bring you their unique and humorous perspective on both national and local issues.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Episode 36: Republicans Rock! part 1

Listen here

Join me as I descend deep inside the belly of the Republican beast! I stop and ask some folks about what is going on with the Republican party. Most of the questions that I asked had to do with the Bill Bennett business of wanting to abort black babies, but I chatted about other things as well.

I walked around waiting for a response from Ken Blackwell, but he was obviously afraid of he questions he would be asked.

Also, Republican Congresswoman Jean Schmidt-and my failed quest to find the neo-con chili cook off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home