Welcome to Radio W. C.

Welcome to Radio W.C. This is a podcast/blog from the tiny progressive community in Warren County Ohio. Uncle Dan and Abu Snookums bring you their unique and humorous perspective on both national and local issues.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Episode 38: Ramadan-o-rama!

Listen here

Ramadan has begun-so to all you Muslims out there, you can't get away with hiding under a table to eat, because God has X-Ray vision. Then, we yearn for Middle Eatern food, talk about Bill Bennet a bit and some other stuff as well.

Also, Dave Chappelle was spotted, but you need to listen to find out where.

But we spend most of the episode discussing Ramadan and what it means and-while the poor Muslims are fasting they're gonna feed everyone else, so everyone find a Muslim, cuz they'll fill up yer belly with some good food.

And, mad props to our Jewish neighbors for Rosh Hashana (sp?)

5 Comments:

  • At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does anyone know where I can find more information on development manchester web website design bathurst

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings W.C., I'm looking for information and chat about imageshack hosting and came across your site. There are some views in Episode 38: Ramadan-o-rama! that I can take on board. I used imageshack hosting as one of my search terms which is how I came to visit your site. Enjoyed the read, I'll make note to come back again.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings W.C., I'm looking for information and chat about frontpage hosting and came across your site. There are some views in Episode 38: Ramadan-o-rama! that I can take on board. I used frontpage hosting as one of my search terms which is how I came to visit your site. Enjoyed the read, I'll make note to come back again.

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aloha W.C., I'm in Hawaiian mood as I'm listening to Ki ho'alu music (If you've not heared this type of guitar music then you are in for a treat!) so I'm not really concentrating very hard but I came across Episode 38: Ramadan-o-rama! looking up gen on frontpage web hosting. Anything to do with frontpage web hosting I always look at, though I do have a tendency to wander about in blogs just reading generally.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi W.C., oh dear, I'm getting square eyed here - must have been spending too much time reading blogs and dns hosting information. I'm supposed to be looking for dns hosting items but I find it all too easy just to click 'Next' and just see anything which is how I came to Episode 38: Ramadan-o-rama!. Some blogs I just skip through but I spent a while here. Ciao.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home